Welcome to the home of Wood and Gasification Furnace Perth, the place where we create unique and outstanding fireplaces to not only bring warmth into the home but also give you a sleek stylish fireplace that will add value to your property.
What makes a gasification Outdoor wood furnaces so unique?
So what does make our wooden outdoor furnaces unique? Wood Gasification Services is all about Green Products that reduce use on fossil fuels while being environmentally friendly. These Gasification outdoor wood furnaces create less smoke, use less wood while creating more heat. Gasification is a process for burning wood where the gases from the wood are burned at very high temperatures. The term gasifying means that the wood is being superheated and largely turned to wood gas to be burnt. Traditional wood furnaces do not reach high enough temperature to achieve this. Gasification is achieved by drawing the wood gases off using an induction fan and then burning the gases underneath the wood so that much more complete combustion occurs. Downdraft produces extreme heat up to 2000 degrees igniting all gases including smoke and creosote therefore giving almost 100% efficiency!
- Lower Emissions – Less Smoke !
- Less wood consumed Burns about 1/2 as much as other outdoor wood furnaces
- Longer Burn times A true 18 – 24 hour burn
- Less wood consumed About 50% less wood than other OWHH
- Higher Efficiency Almost 100% combustion
- 3/5 inch boiler plate with 20 year pro rated
- Will produce very steady heat
- Comes with an ash pan for easy clean out
- Heats homes, business, radiant slabs, hot water, greenhouses, hot air, hooks to existing systems or for new construction.
Types of fire places available
There are many types of fire places you can get installed into your home and there are a few things you might want to consider when doing so, but firstly here are the main fireplaces you can choose:
- Wood burning / Wood heaters – there are several different styles to choose if you are looking for a wood burning fireplace, it can either be inserted into a wall, free standing as a unit or for large rooms it can be placed in a center wall and double sided. It can be designed with an open face or can be enclosed with a door, either way they are both great at emitting heat and creating a strong natural ambiance. Despite what you might think wood burning heaters are one of the most eco-friendly ways of heating your house, if you use a reputable company to source your firewood or if you some undesirable trees in your garden you can get them removed or pruned and it’s a free source of fire wood, however make sure you use a trustworthy tree lopping Perth based business.
- Gas fireplaces – firstly all gas fire places have different methods of fueling thus they have a different way of being installed, it is always best to get a technician in first to look at your room to best establish what type, style and gas to use first. Having a gas fireplace installed is not only going to heat your home but it will also add a lot value to your property. Open gas fires create a greater ambiance but if you are looking for heating purposes over aesthetics then you may want to choose a closed gas fire place, either way we have the design team to create your perfect fire place and the installers to get it installed efficiently.
The other but less used is an electric heater / fireplace. The convenience of instant heat is great and the advantage of not having a flue gives flexibility when it comes to design and installation.
Coal and Gas Barbeques
We also love BBQ’s there is nothing betting than being in the outdoors and sharing freshly cooked food for your friends and family. Be it the original coal barbeque which provides more of a smokey flavour or the more conventional gas barbeque which is easier to clean after a good feed and of course there is the convenience of the Gas BBQ being ready almost instantly.
To view the full range of fireplaces visit our categories page or if you are feeling a bit more adventurous let us know what you are looking for and we will come up with some concepts for you.We have a huge range of fireplaces from the simple traditional indoors fireplace to the more complex outdoor models that can even be installed in a backyard or even within a glass stair balustrade for poolside serenity. To inquire go to our contact us page and fill out the form.